Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Friday, April 1, 2011

Wrapping up today

So today was a busy one! My husband got off early, so we were able to head over to home depot and get gardening supplies. Of coarse I already talked about digging up the garden, but we ended up going back for a water fountain. We had one.. but... well see?


And that just wasn't fixable. So we went and got this..

I took it at a funny angle but you get the just of it. So tonight I was unprepared to cook dinner for my family or even for myself. I ended up making puney old hot dogs for them and cut up some cantelope. Wow, tasty. That is one issue for me since doing HCG. I have a very hard time cooking seperate meals for the family. They don't eat the same things, and on this diet your 2 meals a day are your #1 priority in your head. At least for me it is. I weigh everything out, I measure how much of everything I use.. it's become such a habit that I can eye my food out now, and rarely use my food scale. Here is a typical meal that I consume in a sitting.

or this


Although I might cut out bellpepper. I heard that it stores fat longer.. but I will look into that. Tonight I had 4 oz of chicken,2 cups of lettuce,half an orange,and 1 and a half stoned wheat thins. Yum. Ok looks like it's time to call it a night! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment