Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Monday, April 4, 2011

UGH What did I do wrong?

Seriously? Was it the bell peppers? Was it not drinking enough water? I don't know but today is an apple day for me either way. My scale keeps bouncing back between no weight lost over night to only .2 lbs. Again... an apple day for me. For those who do not know what an apple day is, it is consuming 6 apples in a day. Thats it. You still take your drops morning noon and around dinner (5pm), and you start eating them around noon. Sometimes I bake them because eating 6 whole apples is alot harder than you think. What I do is slice them up, sprinkle stevia (only sweetner allowed) and cinnamon (on seasoning list as an ok seasoning.) and bake them for 30 min. at 400 degrees. And there you go! They go down much easier and taste great! I will put some pictures up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment