Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Winner winner, chicken dinner?

So tonight we got out of Church around 5pm and got home around 5:30. Ding ding ding.... caution. I am over 30 min past due eating and I need to take my drops! (thats all I could think of when driving home). SO we got home and I realized I never took or pre-made any meat. :( So sad when that happens. It means I have to prolong my meal time even more.. ugh. So I took an easy way out. I grabbed a can of chicken. (usually yuck I don't prefer it at all!) and heated it up. It was exactly 4oz. and enough for me. I didn't drink enough water today.. and just got done busting my butt cleaning my house, for tomorrow. Did I tell you? I have a contractor coming over at 11:00 am to re-do my kitchen flooring that just got done a few months ago. Apparently he did not let underneath the flooring dry long enough, and after about 2 weeks of new kitchen flooring it started bubbling up. Yay. This should be so fun to have a non existant kitchen with 2 kids and a dog and cat. Especially when my 3 year olds room is on the other end of the house and you HAVE to go through the kitchen to get there. Oh well... we will make the best of it! Here again is a picture of dinner tonight. Nothing fancy.


I told my hubby that I needed lots of cucumbers. And he replied.. "Well you said you only wanted a couple. I thought I would get you bellpeppers to give you more variety. You eat the same thing alot." I explained to him that this journey for me is not about food. It's about me. It's about me growing and taking power back over food. At this point I don't say, "YUM! Look at what I am going to eat!" I see what I have to do to reach my goal, and to keep control. There is no enjoying food right now. And I am ok with that. I always have the option to choose to stop, but right now I have a long journey ahead of me and I am not stopping till I reach my goal. I don't care about eating to feel good! I am realizing that it's a false sense of security and I have been a victim too long. I feel empowered right now and will continue too for as long as it takes to get down to where I want to be. This journey is so eye opening... it is like fasting in a way. I am giving up everything..surrendering it all. The Bible even states so many times about eating. How we are not here to "Live to eat." but we are here to "Eat to live." Which I am doing! I am taking in whats necissary for me to live. I am on an eye opening adventure and I'm not stopping anytime soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment