Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I LOVE WAKING UP TO AMAZING RESULTS!

I am super pumped this morning. As you might know.. Hcg does it's magic at night while you are sleeping. So you are to weigh yourself every morning as soon as you wake up. So of coarse I rolled out of bed, brushed my teeth and made my way to the wii fit. I dragged out the wii board and as I was yawning I was going through the little questions the wii fit has at first. Finally, we got to the point where I step on the board. I say, "Honey! Cross your fingers!" )yesterday I only lost .6 of a lb. and that isn't "enough" in my eyes. I love to see BIG results. I know losing a .6 of a pound over night is nothing to cry over and alot of people would LOVE to do that overnight.. but I have been on Hcg so long I am so used to seeing big results.) As I said that the wii fit tallied up my weight and center of balance. Of coarse it is always nice to hear the little chime of the voice telling you your obese. Yah I think I know that about now thanks. BUT low and behold... I was down 1.6 pounds!!! OVERNIGHT! That puts me at 35 pounds down so far! 35! I am just so happy this morning. I still have to wonder if it was somthing I ate yesterday. Was it the shrimp? The cucumbers? The combination of the two? Heck... I might just keep that as my loosing big day meals. Either way I am so excited. I can jump for joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment