Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Yay it's thursday! I am happy, that means my husband is off tomorrow! Yippy! Been doing good since my last update. Been eating okay.... haven't eaten much really. Been working out faithfully! Last night I did 30 min of high cardio, and 45 min of upper body strength training. I love working out! Just wish I didn't have to go so late in the evening! I wish I could go at 8 every morning. Today for breafast I had 3 scrambled eggs. Right now I am eating an apple. Not sure what lunch will look like since the contractor is here tearing up my kitchen. I'm not to worried about me eating. More worried the kids get somthing for lunch. I just have to figure out my way around the kitchen floor! LOL! Anyways I am down this morning .4 lbs.. which is great. I am so excited to lose lose lose! Tomorrow morning I have a personal trainer meeting at 10am. Wonder what he will say? I am struggling more with eating correctly than working out. It's not that I am eating to much, but too little and that is actually not good for you and can put you in starvation mode which I don't want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment