Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Monday, April 11, 2011

Been a long time since my last post

Sooo I screwed up. I ended up cheating after 4 days of sitting at no weight loss... and I think I even gained like .3 of a pound out of no where. Well, my sister was having a house warming party and I decided screw it... I am going to cheat. So I did. I ate cheese,crackers,artichoke dip,fruits,chilli,meat, all sorts of stuff. Even a cookie! Needless to say I woke up and had gained 3 lbs~! YES 3~! I got right back on the 500 calories, and then yesterday's weigh in I gained another pound. 4!! All from Sat night! DANG! So yesterday I decided to do an apple day. I am glad I did because I lost 1.6 lbs. Whewwww.. so it look as if I am back on track so to speak. I still have some weight loss to make up for (another 3lbs) but I will get there. I wish I never cheated Saturday. What a sucky thing. Instead of being up 4 pounds I could have been DOWN 4 lbs! I got so impatient! I just couldn't stand to see that the scale wasn't moving while I sat here and did all the work. I learned my lesson though. No more cheating for me! I am just going to stick with it and do what i do. Ontop of all this I am having a nice cold going on, and we have a million projects going on right now. Tomorrow I start a womens group from Church at my house. My kitchen is still tore up. *sigh. And to top that off, Hubs didn't measure the playground out exactly right.. so we are stressing on what to do next. We really really want it up for the kids. We only get so much sun here in the PNW.. and each day really does matter. Anyways, I will keep trucking along with my diet till this bottle runs out, and after that I am contemplating if I want to switch it up for a few weeks and do another program with working out. I need to trick my body. I don't want it getting so immune to the HCG. Well I am off here to go clean my house! Lots to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment