Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Monday, April 18, 2011

Bit the bullet

I ate a 4 egg, chopped up turkey lunch meat and a grab of cheese omllette today. Yes, thats it. I can't get over all the weight I gained in the last 2 days. Anyways I ended up going to the gym tonight and did an amazing cardio for 30 min, and lower body strength training for 30 min. Needless to say... my legs are going to be SORE tomorrow!! BIG TIME! Oh well.. it's doing it's job then! I might take a few bites of protien before I go to bed... just because I DID do alot today.. (not even counting around the house and pressure washing outside.) I have to get used to working out this late on week days. Hubby doesn't get home till 6pm, and I leave here at 8pm and go for an hour. I hope I can get set on this maintenance thing. Seriously. Gotta get a concrete plan going. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment