Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sorry about being MIA!

So alot has happend in the past few days. I did make my goal on HCG of 40lbs down! AMAZING! I really love being able to say that! So I am officially off my drops and now onto maintenance phase. Which means 1,500 calories of specific foods. I slowly am supposed to add in dairy,beef, and other things. Key word... slowly. Hahaaaa... yah well the last few days I haven't been doing very well on the eating part. I have had 2 cheat days in a row.. BUT I have done great on my physical workout of my body! I have been pushing myself and even hit the gym yesterday morning for a full hour. 30 min cardio,30 min upper body strength training. PLUS the last 2 days I have been going all out on my back and front yard cleaning,raking,digging,planting you name it. I did crunches at the gym and woke up this morning with my stomch just sore as heck. YAY! I like to feel results! I might go into the gym tonight after the hubs gets off work. I really wish I could go bright and early every morning but that would look like 5am. And yah, thats not going to happen. I thought about the days when I wont be able to get to the gym.. I can do Zumba at home on the Wii. Thats always fun. I need to get my eating back under control and stop playing around. 2 days of playing around is enough for me. I don't want to set myself further back anymore. Anyways maintenance is always difficult for me. I get so used to eating on my protocol and it's so fixed that I don't really have to think. On maintenance I do... I have to add more food it.. Ehhhh.. I need to come up with a plan. I use an online calorie tracker which tracks calories and workouts..but I tried putting in my workout and it wanted to know the exact workouts I did for strength training.. I was like.... I don't know! A bunch! When I was younger I had a personal trainer that taught me alot about strength training and what areas to workout.. So I kind of just do that. I don't keep track of what I do. I usually do upper body one day.. sets of 10 or 20 each on certain parts of the upper body.. then the next day do lower body etc.... you always want to switch it up. Let your muscles get used to what you just put them through. Anyways today I will be having probably an omlette at lunch with a little cheese and cut up lunch meat. Then a regular 500 cal meal. Just because these last 2 cheat days are riding my butt. Not sure if I posted my before pics pr not, so I guess I should figure that out and post it soon. Anyways, I'm off to go clean the house and get to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment