Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love love love Cayanne pepper! Where has it been this whole time?

So my original HCG plan didn't have cayanne pepper on the list of spices. So I just never thought about using it. THEN out of no where last week I was like.. I need some spice in my life! Why don't I try cayanne pepper? Is it ok on HCG? So i googled around and it seems that cayanne pepper is JUST FINE! So thankfully I am using it to spice up my foods and it's helping SO MUCH. I even panned fried canned chicken with cayanne and garlic salt and Mrs. Dash... SO GOOD! I usually hate canned chicken! OHHH AND GUESS WHAT? Today is the last day of the 21 day drop cycle! BUTTT since I am still loosing I will stay on for another week or two.Now I have to look back and see how much weight I lost this time around. My last cycle I lost 21.5lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment