Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sore!

Oh sweet baby Jesus.. (no offense to Jesus) I am SORE! I worked out last night for an hour and man... I was working it! Lower body strength training and cardio. I didn't get home till about 9:30pm. I guess I have to get used to working out late during the week days, since hubs doesn't get home till late. Anyways... today I am going to try to eat better than yesterday. I ate way to little yesterday and didn't track anything. I ate one omlette at lunch and that was about it. I really cannot have my body go on starvation mode.. it will end up biting me in the butt. Anyway, I am going to prepare breakfast (akward!) and go clean my house! I have guests coming tonight and my house is trashed! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment