Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Riding the maintenance wave

UGH!! I cannot stand being on maintenance. I cannot do it! I have no clue why but it's so difficult for me! I met a personal trainer yesterday at the gym... it was good. He actually KNEW about HCG..which was amazing! He actually DID his homework on it and we could sit and have an intelligent conversation about it! It was great! He encouraged me to do what I am doing. He thinks it's a great plan. I do too! Now if I can ONLY get this maintenance crap down! Why is it so difficult for me? Why? He had a good point yesterday about us as humans and forming habits. Basically around 23 days (which is how long my protocol is for the drops) is as long as it takes to form a habit. SO basically I am so stuck on eating the 2 meals at 500 calories a day.. that switching it up to 3 meals a day to 1,500 calories is throwing me off so bad! It seems that it should be soooo simple to figure out. But for me it's just not coming easy to me. I gained a lb in the last 2 days. I'm not suprised. I have eaten a 6 inch sub for dinner one night and last night for dinner I had cereal. PSHHH.. I wish this could be so much easier~! I want to get back to what I know about the 500 calories but I can't! I HAVE to ride this out! Not to mention I am working my butt off at the gym almost every day.. and me coming home and eating cereal is not ideal. Throwing maintenance ontop of all that makes it so much more worse! I think I need to realize I am still on a program in this phase. I still am not allowed certain things and I am breaking the rules! I think soon as I can I am going to go over my maintenance plan in full detail and write out a few things and guidelines. I refuse to gain any weight back on my maintenance time! No reason I should be going backwards! Wish me luck today. I am going to a potluck and there will be a million foods there. I will opt out and go with nothing. I need to know that I CAN SAY NO. Anyways the day is beautiful.... let's all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment