Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Tuesday Morning!

So this morning I weighed in and I was down .7lbs. Hey hey thats an improvment! I am drinking water like crazy. I take 3 water bottles to bed so I can drink them before falling asleep and my husband thinks I'm crazy. I just cannot get enough water! Anyways I feel good that I am back on track and I feel that I am back in control. I stopped by Snap Fitness yesterday to talk to the lady that works there. She showed me around the gym, and we talked about my journey on my HCG, and how I soon would like to switch it up and get on a different program that intails working out. I am not sure if I will be doing the 42 days of HCG this time. I am really affraid my body will get immune. So what I really want to do is finish out this bottle, and get on maintance and start working out for a few months. Maybe get on Herbalife. All I know is that I need a plan. I do have another bottle of HCG that I plan on taking after a few months of working out. I just am wanting to switch my body up and trick it. The key is to not let your body fall into a pattern. So, I think in a week or two.. whenever this bottle is finished I may do that. I just need to come up with a plan on my calorie intake,workout plan, etc... I am excited because I do love working out, and this gym is small and open 24 hours a day. That means I can go after Hubs gets off work or even after the kids go to bed! Love it! Anyways I have alot of cleaning to do today, I am hosting a womens group here at my house tonight, so I must start cleaning. Happy day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment