Lose weight!

It's going to be fun!

Me

Me

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Been a rough couple of days.

So the scale isn't moving,and I have not experienced this before. I started tracking calories again, and drinking more water. I hope that I can figure this out. I think I have been eating under 500 calories.. and thats whats messing me up. I don't know but I guess we will see soon! Tonight I am having dinner a little early because I have a hair appointment around dinner time. I had 4oz of chicken, half an orange,8 asparagus spears,and 2 stoned wheat thins. This morning for lunch I had 5oz of shrimp, 4 strawberries,2cups of lettuce, and 1.5 stoned wheat thins. Total calories today 494. Close enough. If I don't lose in the morning I guess I will consider doing another apple day. Like I said, this has never happend before. Not sure what is causing it!

2 comments:

  1. I hit a plateau with my weight loss too. I haven't lost a thing in a week. Everyone says that your body has to get used to the new weight/diet and it is in an adjustment period. Switch things up a bit, maybe that will jump start a new loss.

    Don't get discouraged because you've been doing great. Maybe try taking some short walks to jumpstart things. Nothing too strenuous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erika! I appriciate your encouragment!

    ReplyDelete